Winters Police Forms

Click the arrow below to complete and submit the selected form. Contact the Winters Police if you need a form not listed below.

Copies of police reports are available from the Police Department per the terms of the California Public Records Act 7920.000 and Section 7923.605 of the California Government Code. Copies of reports must be obtained (with photo ID) during Winters Police Department business office hours.

Please be advised that not all police reports are available for immediate release and may have information relating to identity or active investigations redacted. Please note copies of court disposition for arrest reports must be obtained from the Yolo County District Attorney's Office. If you have a question regarding obtaining a copy of a report please call (530) 794-6720.

Public Records Act Request Intakes are available under forms on the City of Winters web page

Claims of damage to persons or property form (PDF) involving the City of Winters must be filed with City Hall located at 318 First St Winters, CA 95694

Request for Information

  1. Winters PD Badge702 Main Street
    Winters, CA 95694

  2. If you were the arrestee in this case, you will need to make your request directly with the Yolo County District Attorney's Office at 301 Second Street, Woodland.
  3. Records Information
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.